Following the Irish Government’s decision last night, the Northern Ireland Festival committee has reluctantly decided to cancel this year’s show.
The committee has worked tirelessly over the past few months to re-organise the show to meet the planned government guidelines.
It is now clear these guidelines will not be in place when the show was due to take place.
Whilst we are all devastated at the cancellation, the health of the nation is understandably the priority in these uncertain times.

Existing entries can be transferred to the 2021 show or be refunded.
By default all entries will transfer to 2021. If you would rather a refund, you can request it at:

Cavan Equestrian will refund all stable bookings automatically in due course. There is no need to contact them.